MOF notifies provident fund fee w.e.f. 1st April 23 to 30th June 23
The Ministry of Finance has announced the provident fund fee which comes into impact on 1st April 2023.
It is announced for basic info that throughout the yr 2023-2024, accumulations on the credit score of subscribers to the General Provident Fund and different related funds shall carry curiosity on the fee of 7.1 % (Seven level one %) w.e.f. 1st April 2023 to thirtieth June 2023. This fee shall be in power w.e.f. 1st April 2023. The funds involved are:
1. The General Provident Fund (Central Services).
2. The Contributory Provident Fund (India).
3. The All India Services Provident Fund.
4. The State Railway Provident Fund.
5. The General Provident Fund (Defence Services).
6. The Indian Ordnance Department Provident Fund.
7. The Indian Ordnance Factories Workmen’s Provident Fund.
8. The Indian Naval Dockyard Workmen’s Provident Fund.
9. The Defence Services Officers Provident Fund.
10. The Armed Forces Personnel Provident Fund.
I was ordered that the Resolution be published in the Gazette of India.